Project of Petko Stoyanov against "Entropa" of David Cerny

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Protest against ENTROPA

This is my protest against ENTROPA of David Cerny, sent to European governments, ministries of culture and foreign affairs, to mass media and art institutions.
I expect the answer from the Czech side and oppinion of other countries representants. Mainly from the Polish side which supports the strongest this discrimination!

I don't agree with degrading East European countries by Czech artist and acceptance it by Europe!

It's my ART ANSWER in ENTROPA 1 and ENTROPA 2
I demand it to be spread to all Europeans!

At this blog I show proposals of chosen countries - Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Germany, Romania, Italy, Poland, France, Lithuania. The rest can be presented in real.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I wonder if other countries presented in the "toilet" way wouldn't have similar reactions to Bulgarian. And I agree - Turkish toilet and Turkish 500 years invasion can't be comparable with chocolates or ikea box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you also the systems engineer living in haymarket va usa ?

    ReplyDelete